Live interview with Johnny FD, the founder of Nomad Summit, Travel Like a Boss & Invest Like a Boss Podcasts, and many other online businesses. We also talk about drop shipping, passive income, Amazon FBA, affiliate marketing, and more.
A new episode of Badass Digital Nomads with the founder of Nomad Summit, Travel Like a Boss & Invest Like a Boss Podcasts, and many other online businesses like courses on dropshipping, passive income, Amazon FBA, affiliate marketing, and how to make money blogging.
Johnny has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Fast Company and Entrepreneur Magazine. He explains how he went from reading The Four Hour Work Week more than 10 years ago then moved to Chiang Mai, Thailand and how he as built his many businesses from the ground up. He shares insight on how he invests his money, what the optimal work to travel ratio is for digital nomads, how he feels about dating as a digital nomad, and some of the biggest lessons he's learned in a decade as a digital nomad, world traveler, online business owner, investor, and entrepreneur. We then take some questions live from the chat:
1. Johnny's Website and YouTube Channel
2. Book: 12 Weeks in Thailand
3. Book: Life Changes Quick
4. Travel Like a Boss Podcast: http://www.travellikeabosspodcast.com/
5. Invest Like a Boss Podcast: http://www.investlikeaboss.com/
6. Nomad Summit Website: https://www.nomadsummit.com/
7. Nomad Summit YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/nomadsummit
8. Johnny's Instagram Travels: https://www.instagram.com/johnnyfdk/
9. Kristin's Episode of Travel Like a Boss Podcast
10. Kristin's Nomad Summit Talks:
- How to Create Your Digital Nomad Travel & Relocation Plan
- How to Succeed as a Digital Nomad
Kristin Wilson is an online entrepreneur, writer, speaker, and content creator who has lived and worked in 60+ countries. She coaches people who want to work online and travel through her courses, workshops, and two YouTube channels. She also consults companies in adopting remote work policies.
Support the Podcast:
Connect With Me on Socials:
Location Independent Entrepreneur/ Content Creator/ Author/ Digital Nomad
Johnny FD is a location independent entrepreneur who began traveling the world since 2008 working as a scuba instructor, fighting professionally in the sport of Muay Thai Kickboxing, and has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com, England's Top i100 List, and even written about in the Danish magazine Information Denmark. Johnny has written two books, 12 Weeks in Thailand: The Good Life on the Cheap and Life Changes Quick: Simple Tips to Getting Rich, Fit, and Even Find Love. He is also the host of the Travel Like a Boss Podcast, and the founder of the Digital Nomad super conference, the Nomad Summit.